The Fleh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fleh

Facetiously Lovable Evil Hares

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few words from Melodee (GM)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draelynn
Goddess!
Goddess!
Draelynn

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-24

A few words from Melodee (GM) Empty
PostSubject: A few words from Melodee (GM)   A few words from Melodee (GM) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:35 pm

As some of you have now notice, I'm now officially the Fleh GM. This doesn't mean that there will be many changes for most of you, those that want to and can be in raiding guilds have already left or are already doing so.

For all that remain and choose to remain, you are welcomed to participate in this as much as you like or as little as you like.

What I have seen is such a growing number of emerging guilds as well as some stronger harder-core raiding guilds. This isn't a bad thing, it's a growth process. In this process, what I have also seen is that many who love to raid seriously but can't due to schedules or real life conflicts commit our lives to it, are left somewhere in the cracks. Fleh to me, now means a new beginning for those people.

This new beginning is to basically be "Mercenaries" to fill in with other guilds as needed (we have all seen the plethora of that need), yet still allow us to remain in our own guild so we can still raid "casually" as often as we are able to. This, I also extend to everyones' alts that are remaining in Fleh and Third Person as I know many of you love to have something to do every night.

Yes, it will take a lot of work, yes, it will take a lot of patience, yes it will take such a huge amount of communication and dedication to see this through. While we may lend ourselves out to others as needed, we will also at some point start our own hodge-podge 25-mans on the off-nights our brethren have so we can still all have a lot of fun together.

It isn't my intentions to totally take over the guild, but to help restructure it a bit for those that remain, including all of your alts to where it will be fun and productive for all of us.

<3

Mel
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/newgravity

A few words from Melodee (GM)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fleh :: General Fleh :: General Fleh-
Jump to: