The Fleh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fleh

Facetiously Lovable Evil Hares

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application for new members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draelynn
Goddess!
Goddess!
Draelynn

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Application for new members Empty
PostSubject: Application for new members   Application for new members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:45 pm

Only requirement is you are MATURE and POLITE overall, and be over the age of 18 due to mature language and content at times (very few exceptions will be made).

WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW:
Please create a new post in the recruitment Forum stating your Char name class

LVL 70 is NOT required. We are no longer running 25 mans as scheduled runs and moreso pick up groups for things llike Kara and ZA when there is interest. ALTS are definately welcome, we love being versitle. Also, right now we are "mercenaries" for hire for other guilds and fill in where needbe, which sometimes they are scheduled but not required.

Tip - Copy and paste the stuff below the line in your application

Character Name:

Class:

Alts (class, proffession):

Trade skills including skill level:

Previous Guilds (references):

Previous Servers (if applies):

Why did you choose Fleh?

What do you feel you bring to Fleh?

What do you expect from Fleh?

Personal Information (tell us a bit about yourself, including your age, What you do for a living):

If you know any Fleh members, list them here:
Doodle

PostSubject: Application   Application for new members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 am

Character Name: Doodlee

Class: Warlock

Alts (class, proffession): Nokio-Druid, 52, leatherworking/ skinning:: Niiko-Priest, 41, (character i plan on getting to 70 asap.) alchemy/herbalism at the moment (will be tailoring/alchemy at 70)

Trade skills including skill level: Tailoring-375/Enchanting-361

Previous Guilds (references): Sons of Plunder, Terra Nostra LLP

Previous Servers (if applies): none.

Why did you choose Fleh? I would like to raid progress, better my character (spec, gear, etc.) and of course meet cool new people! (:

What do you feel you bring to Fleh? I think I would bring a good attitude, decent dps, and a TON of determination.

What do you expect from Fleh? Honestly, the only thing I would expect is if raid progress isn't going as well as wanted, that everyone still has a good attitude towards each other and still tries their hardest.

Personal Information (tell us a bit about yourself, including your age, What you do for a living): Well, my first real name is Nikki, I'm going to be 16 in November. My maturity level far surpasses my age. I am still a high school student, but this year going to be attending a Performing Arts Charter School for Photography and Graphic Design. Hope to see you in-game! (:

If you know any Fleh members, list them here: unfortunately I don't, but i hope to soon! (:
Back to top Go down
Suiikots

PostSubject: Application   Application for new members Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:59 am

Character Name: Suiikotsu

Class: Rogue

Alts (class, proffession): Lankotsu- Paladin, mining Cronosis- Priest, tailoring/enchanting

Trade skills including skill level: none

Previous Guilds (references): Nightmare Kingdom, Covenant of Darkness, Nathrezim, Sons of Plunder, Terra Nostra LLP, Beukel Berry Brigade

Previous Servers (if applies): none

Why did you choose Fleh? Raid progression, good leaders, and meet new people.

What do you feel you bring to Fleh? Good dps, full epic pve and pvp, and determination.

What do you expect from Fleh? People that work together and progress well.

Personal Information (tell us a bit about yourself, including your age, What you do for a living): My first name is Mikey. I'm 19. College, WoW, and hanging with friends.

If you know any Fleh members, list them here: none
Back to top Go down
Mel
Guild Master
Guild Master
Mel

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Application for new members   Application for new members Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:57 am

Thank you both for applying. We are hoping to get a Magtheridon run going on Saturday evening (around 6 ST) and would like to have you both come so we can assess your play styles and get to know you guys better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for new members   Application for new members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for new members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fleh :: General Fleh :: General Fleh :: Recruitment-
Jump to: